Director / Founder
Rado Faletič is a consultant in the area of international science. He earned a Bachelor of Science with Honours in mathematics and a PhD for his research into the 3D visualisation of hypersonic air flows, both from The Australian National University.
Rado has spent his career working to support Australian scientists’ international projects in areas such as computing, climate change, natural resources, infectious diseases, science policy, and more.
In October 2021 Rado had his first dose of the Pfizer vaccine and experienced some mild but concerning side-effects that lasted several weeks. He was assured by his doctors that it was safe for him to have the second dose.
He had his second dose three weeks later, and within hours his symptoms rapidly escalated to include sharp chest pains, brain fog, heart palpitations, and tachycardia. Over the following months, he had several trips to the hospital emergency centre, but their testing and scans did not result in any diagnosis. He subsequently consulted a number of medical specialists, none of whom had clear answers for him.
Through his own determined research and the support of many other vaccine-injured individuals he has tried a number of different therapies and found some solutions that have enabled him to reduce his symptoms and start to rebuild his health.
In June 2022 he was interviewed for an article in news.com.au, where he called out Australia’s pharmacovigilance agency for its lacklustre response to reports of serious adverse events.
As a result of this article, he was contacted by countless people also suffering from serious vaccine side-effects.
He remains passionately committed to speaking out for these Australians and drawing attention to the scientific and regulatory failures and medico-legal impasses that have let down those Australians who continue to suffer serious negative health consequences as a direct result of their COVID-19 vaccinations.
Media & speeches
- 28th November 2023, Pharmacovigilance gone to the dogs
- 10th October 2023, news.com.au, 11yo boy’s horror diagnosis after Covid jab
- 30th May 2023, speech at Curing the Corruption of Medicine
- 27th April 2023, The Australia, ‘Critical risk’: push for vaccine safety office
- 26th February 2023, Umbrella News, Stop the shots: Covid expert calls for ‘unsafe’ vaccines to be taken off the market
- 5th January 2023, Daily Mail, Dr Kerryn Phelps’ wife opens up about her devastating Covid vaccine injury for the first time as she reveals the toughest part — and it’s not the horrific side-effects
- 19th December 2022, news.com.au, Top doctor’s bombshell vaccine revelation
- 7th December 2022, The Nick Holt Podcast, The time has come for a national discussion about Covid vaccine injuries
- 13th June 2022, news.com.au, ‘Lying’: Aussie scientist’s vaccine outrage