COVERSE has made written submissions to a number of public inquiries and reviews.
These submissions have been made in order to educate decision-makers on the realities being faced by people whose lives have been adversely impacted by Covid vaccines.
House of Representatives Standing Committee on Health, Aged Care and Sport
- Inquiry into Long COVID and Repeated COVID Infections (2022-2023)
Senate Education and Employment Committees
- COVID-19 Vaccination Status (Prevention of Discrimination) Bill 2022 and the Fair Work Amendment (Prohibiting COVID-19 Vaccine Discrimination) Bill 2023
Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development, Communications and the Arts
- Exposure Draft Communications Legislation Amendment (Combatting Misinformation and Disinformation) Bill 2023
Western Australia Department of the Premier and Cabinet
- Review of WA’s COVID-19 management and response (2023)
- 2023 review of the operation of the Queensland workers’ compensation scheme
US National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine (NASEM)
- Review of Relevant Literature Regarding Adverse Events Associated with Vaccines (2023)